13 September, 2008

The only thing I'm going to say about the Charlie Gibson interview

Mostly because I could not watch the whole thing. But when he asked her about the Bush Doctrine (which I understand has had many different defenitions so that's not my point) her response in that sneery smarmy voice was "In what respect Charlie?". Seriously repugnant the tone in her voice. Taunting. Daring. I hate that McCain chose her. I hate that he sold his soul to the people who lied about him in 2000 so Bush could win and now they are "helping" McCain. I hate that his speech was good at the RNC convention but hers was in that condescending tone so it takes away from him completely. I think that's what bugs me the most about her- her condescending tone. That and she has the audacity to make fun of Mr. Obama being a community organizer (and I already hated Giuliani but his response to that made me want to hurl) and not understanding the responsibility that entailes and the people it helps, but skipping over the whole teaching constitutional law thing. Does she know what the Constitution is even? Okay I think my blood pressure is up so I have to stop but do you guys, even the McCain supporters, hear that smarminess and condesention in her voice? (Plus, she's from so far north I keep expecting her to drop some Olie and Lena jokes, and instruct the "hosers" to "take off, eh".

No comments: