18 September, 2008

Current info

1) The main suspect in our burglary is still in jail. He apparently has bonds that still need posting. The trial date (!!!) will be set toward the end of October. I don't know about the other two guys. I will call the jail back. This morning when I came home I heard the dogs barking from the garage. I went into the house thinking someone could be in there. It was scary. The first time it was really scary for me. I am angry and sad again. Bastards.
2) Speaking of bastards, I am charging McCain/Palin with an unforgivable sin- ruining the Heart song "Barracuda" for me. It was on the ipod and this morning when it shuffled to that song I had to forward through- I couldn't stomach it. If Ann and Nancy knew, they would be pissed!
3)PJ is working late tonight so I am off to wrangle the children. We will have Storyfest 2008 as we got about 50 billion books from the library this morning with Ava's new library card. I chose books thinking the kids were playing but she was really choosing all these princess and Strawberry Shortcake books. Ugh. On the plus side, tho, she got a Johnny Appleseed book from her school library today which is just in time to provide a primer for the festival this weekend. I wish all my AZ friends could be here for that- it's when fall is beginning- still warm, but the leaves are changing and falling and there is a cool breeze and it's really quite beautiful.
4) That's all for tonight. Seriously, if Ann or Nancy call, tell them to email me. It's something I'll be mourning for awhile. Magic Man comes close, but it's just not the same.

No comments: