14 April, 2008

The Colors of the Kitchen



So there are only 2 photos of the bazillion that I took that fairly represent the actual color of paint that is on the wall. The other two places I put a swatch up didn't turn out. So here are two spots by the stove. In the one you can see how it goes with the tile. It is a greenish grayish green gray. Really quite inbetween. I think I am sold. What do you guys think? (Be honest- perhaps I am not seeing it clearly and if you don't tell me the truth well, then I am stuck looking at this color in my kitchen till we move!!!). Also, found cork for as little as 3.09/sq ft on ifloor.com . Here's hoping that we can still get a sweet deal like that when we are ready to floor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I've looked at it several times now, and I like it every time. It IS hard to describe, grayish greenish inbetween is the best, but with the real gray and real green you can definitely see the blend. I think it will look great! Love you, Didi