05 April, 2007

Yet another update (will they ever end??? Hopefully not...)

Currently the conditions in Fort Wayne Indiana are snowing (!!!) and 32 degrees.
When they say "April showers..." I thought it was the seemingly nonstop rain we had been getting!
Anyhow people, GET READY because I am fixin' to go BLOG WILD here in the next day or so. Lots of updating to do and lots of pics to post. Apparently I am continuing to participate in the 36th annual slackathon. I never win, yet I constantly participate. How overacheiver of me!
Everyone here is good except James is still stuffy and coughing. Ava seems to have gotten through it and now yesterday I woke up yucky, unsure if it was allergies or a cold. I decided it was a cold. PJ was a champion and came home on time last night (6 p.m.) and helped with everything and I was in bed and passed out at 8:30. Ava kept coming in to "cuddle" which depending on her mood consits of talking nonstop and/or climbing all over me. I was oblivious to her by about the 30 minute mark after taking some nyquil. I don't think she cared.
In the exciting news department, for all you non-Thuringers out there, my sister in law and her en fiance had their baby girl on Tuesday !!! Mia Ann Batistelli was born slightly under 6 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long at 5 p.m. With a bunch of dark hair gracing her pretty little head. She's a cutie, for sure. Best wishes to the new little girl and her family !
Okay peeps. I am off to see which child caused the other to scream, and when I get them to sleep this afternoon, will start posting some pics.

No comments: