16 April, 2007

Number 4

We have tooth number 4, people. The upper right tooth broke through sometime in the night. Now I will find it a little more acceptable when he looks at me and screams. I know he is dealing with tooth issues. (Just for reference, folks, I am not talking about screaming/crying. I am talking he opens his mouth, looks directly at me and shrieks. A blood curdling scream that one might hear in a horror film. Only it lasts a loooot longer. A defenite protest.
On the health front, I went to Urgent Care last night, and it turns out Dr. PJ was right and I do have a sinus infection. The nurse that did the intake was from Hungary, and pronounced our name correctly (even we don't do that!) and was very nice. As was the dr., or nurse practitioner, not sure which. Either way I left with a somewhat non legible prescription for antibiotics and a coupon for Mucinex. I thanked PJ for harrassing me to go as it has been over 2 weeks and I was starting to get miserable. Last night was hard, so I know if I didn't have the meds I would be struggling. She said it would have eventually gone away by itself, but I would have had scarring in my sinuses. And no girl wants that!
We have laundry mania scheduled today at Chez Thuringer. Ava is having fresh organic strawberries (they look beautiful and were a great price too!) that I found at my new favorite grocery store. It's on the total other side of town, but worth it. It will defenitely tide us over from having to go to Indy for Trader Joes, and they have ORANGINA!!! I felt like I won the lottery when I saw that as it is PJ's absolute favorite. No more for now. Am I a bad mommy when I know he is fine and I put in some earplugs to help assuage the protest screaming? You'd think the kid would get tired, but really he seems to enjoy this form of communication. Oy!!!!!

No comments: