14 January, 2009

Random Thoughts Taking Ava to School at 7:40 a.m. Wednesday

I wonder how much snow we got?
Why didn't they call a snow day?
Why isn't the car warm?
Oh, it's only 5 DEGREES.
Hmm, seems pretty slippery.
I hope I don't cause an accident trying to turn right onto the busy street.
WTF?????!!!!!
Why didn't they call a snow day?
I wonder if the roads will be better when I go to pick her up?
Why do people feel the need to tailgate on ice?
Why aren't people turning their lights on?
When will it get light?
Can no one else see like I cannot see?
What is that car doing?
HELLLOOOOOO!!!!
Should I make the cashew chicken for dinner?
Why the hell did we move from Arizona?
Are we there yet?
Why didn't they call a freaking snow day?
Is this a lane?
Is that a person?
I cannot see a thing.
Seriously?
No, seriously!
Really????
I hate this.
I really hate this.
Just get us home safely. Please.

2 comments:

just jen said...

i'm sweating BULLETS over here!

just jen said...

i'm sweating BULLETS over here!