24 July, 2008

What a Girl Wants

No not that. Not any of that fancy stuff. Not even a cocktail. (*Yet, anyway!*) But things done! Getting things DONE! And I'm not even talking laundry here people. I have books to review on Goodreads, and I want to link here so all of my reader (hi Didi!) can see what I've got on the bookshelf. Pictures, including a cat in a tub, and a book review on something strange and fun we got at the library. And Ava and my afternoon yoga sessions. Another library find. And I want to start holding myself accountable for what we are eating, and posting our csa bounty and what we've done with it, along with the garden. (Tonight it's tomato and egg gratin with tomatoes from the garden, and maybe a salad, although I think PJ took the last of that for lunch today. Maybe instead I'll add zucchini and call it a vegetarian dinner!). And L and L had their second child 2 days ago- a beautiful girl whose name is yet to be made publicly available. I am so happy for them. L says she's a mini version of her big brother. So precious. I can't wait to hold her. I got to hold Shannon last weekend. She was AWESOME! Sleeping, eating, laying quietly. I was almost ready for another child right there.
But not now. We have a list to work on. Including walking the dogs, poor things. So off I go. With good intentions. More blogging and pictures soon. I hope...
Ang

No comments: