24 July, 2008

PJ Starts a Blog!

PJ had an idea a while ago to begin a blog, mostly a photo blog I think, about the things he sees along the rivergreenway on his way to/from work each day. Then we was briefly part of a committee that addressed bicycle commuting, and got the bug. He's no longer part of that committee but he has some thoughts and ideas to share nonetheless. And he's doing it here in the Blogoshpere! So I proudly introduce my bicycle commuting husband's new blog:
http://fwbikecommuter.blogspot.com/

It's still in the beginning stages. He is finding his voice. And will be adding as he goes along. Hopefully keeping some of the original idea of pictures from his commute, as I am sure I'd like to see some of the stuff he encounters. So keep it on your rss feed. He's a smart one, that husband of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where have YOU been? I miss your commentary and vive. Love ya! E-Woof