14 March, 2008

Evidence that I should not be watching Morning Joe with Ava


Me: : "Hey Ava, Barack Obama is going to be in Indianapolis tomorrow."
Ava: "I'm not that crazy about Barack Obama."
Me: "Who do you like then?"
Ava: "Hillary."*
Me: "How come?"
Ava: "She's a girl like me."
Oh if our young lass knew the thousands of women who will cast votes for that very reason. Most of them worked hard so women could be in a position such as Hillary Clinton is in now. But hopefully by the time our girl can cast her vote, that alone will not be anywhere near enough reason to elect someone to be the President of the United States.
I am so excited about this election, I have to say, that I have stopped looking into moving to Canada.
*Add exasperation on my part at even knowing that she knew who Hillary was!

No comments: