17 January, 2008

Heard on my ipod yesterday whilst cleaning the bathroom

"If you don't got Mojo Nixon then your store could use some fixin'!"

Plus, we used carline yesterday when taking Ava to school due to James' fever, and while picking her up I was the only one in line NOT in a minivan! I was so grateful, but then today I saw two (yes, TWO! Here! In our little burg!) Eurovans, so got on Ebay to remind myself how we cannot afford one and all, and they sure are purty. I think if we ever needed to get another (read bigger due to more chickens) that is the one I would lobby for. I know Daddy wants his MegaFordF65000 SuperDuperPower Diesel, but I would give it a shot. No new cars in our future anyway. Love the no payment. Can't not do that. Speaking of trucks, I was telling Ava this morning on the way to school that she and I drove Daddy's Nissan truck when he got his new (to us anyway) Ford, and that I would take her to Costco and purchase large bulky items like diapers and toilet paper, and cram them in the truck so I wouldn't have to put them in the very back for fear they would blow out. Whenever we put stuff back there I would look in the rearview all the way home expecting a bag of groceries to explode all over Oak. Never happened, and I am not sure I am over that, if we were to get another truck. Later. Much, much later.
That's all for now y'all. Off to find the ipod (Ava was listening yesterday) and clean the upstairs bath. Bye!

No comments: