16 December, 2007

Too many pictures from Chicargo




I have been overwhelmed with the task of updating the blog in addition to my motherly and wifely duties (not that I have been updating those with that much enthusiasm either) so we are going to skip ahead a bit. A few picture postings and a few musings, but not so much that I get too far behind. Here are a couple of photos of the onslaught of snow and sleet that hit us on the 30. It was before Valporaiso, where things got a bit better. We found a Burger King open there and grabbed some lunch. What a precursor to such a wonderful meal we had when we arrived! PJ was a champion and drove safely and well, and I did not once want to hurl myself from the car or pull a woolen cap over my eyes and pray for it to end. (I may be a little dramatic, but there have been a couple of times where I felt these were viable options!)

No comments: