06 May, 2008

Push the Button

James, Steve and I voted this morning. No, I didn't cry, but I did get a little verklempt when on the way to take Ava to school we saw 2 folks standing on the corner of State and Anthony with "Obama '08" and "Yes We Can!" signs. Let's hope we did. We'll start to find out this evening. In the meantime, I will be waiting with bells on and grasping the remote in preparation of a long night with MSNBC. Who can resist the trifecta of Keith Olbermann (for those of you with no knowledge of him other than his past as ESPN anchor, he is a very smart and well spoken individual who I had the pleasure of watching being interviewed by Bill Moyers), Chris Matthews, and Pat Buchanan? With an interruption for the Deadliest Catch, of course. Politics isn't my whole life, right?

No comments: