18 June, 2009

Funny


I know I'm supposed to be posting pictures of the kids- will do. Promise. Soon.
In the meantime, here's this.
When the Real Geeks Ride were here, at the party I was part of a discussion re: Twitter, i.e. like it, hate it, or eh. I didn't really have an opinion as I'm not really on it and am just beginning to understand it. (thankfully, I wasn't the only one.) But since the uprising in Iran I am reading more and more and understanding it's usefulness. (As a main way of getting info out of Iran, it's incredible. Check out Andrew Sullivan's blog at the Atlantic. Stunning.)
So I hear this politician say that the Iranians using Twitter to get the truth out to the world is kind of like when the republicans started using Twitter (to complain about the President?) it was angering. Till I saw this. And it became funny. And he became inconsequential. So regardless of whether or not you "twit", or what political party you subscribe to, this is funny. Check it out.
photo courtesy of google images.

No comments: