24 June, 2009

Cops in front of my house do not help me to sleep at night when the man is gone!

So as most of you know when PJ is absent I suffer from insomnia. Boogey Man Syndrome. I was watching inappropriate tv last night and came upstairs about midnight. I got onto the computer to check on Iran, and came down about 12:30. As I was turning the lights out I noticed a police vehicle (suv-not sedan) parked in front between our house and the corner. Looking at this page I noted halfway down something at 1600 Curdes. I just need to figure out what the heck ATL is. When I get that mystery solved I will work on who the hell is responsible for taking down the beautiful (if wildish but only in need of a trim) lilac bush at the end of our alley. Nancy Drew look out!
EDIT: ATL is attempt to locate. Perhaps I was right to be disturbed- who were they trying to locate? The Boogey Man???
EDIT II: Holy Crap that police log on the FWDailyNews.com website is awesome. I click on the address for the ATL and it shows our corner. I totally heart google earth. I think its interesting to see what is going down in your 'hood and know where it is-most times it's not as close as you'd think. Still wondering who they were looking for. Wish I knew someone on the squad!



No comments: