07 February, 2009

Mama's got a new pair of shoes


This morning post gym (mayor not there this morning but deputy mayors car in the lot) we went over to Toenges to pick up some new shoes for Birdie and check on the Boy. Birdie was ready for some new shoes and picked out some super cute Saucony's with pink and yellow and silver. Very springy. (We are all ready around here, don't you know...) They were on sale, and as I had a 15% off coupon for a regularly priced item figured it wouldn't hurt to check out the Danskos. I'd been researching them online for a while, and almost bought a pair from Sierra Trading Post. Glad I didn't because when I tried the same shoes on they did not fit at all like I was expecting. Terribly disappointed, we tried a different shoe. Not expecting much I was super pleasantly surprised when not only did they fit like a glove but felt amazing. Mary Janes (hello, it's me we're talking about here) and super darling. I am in love. Unfortunately in my research I have found some other brands/shoes that are good for you and super cute too. I may have to get an income stream to support a new habit. Or at least treat myself a couple of times a year. Who knows? In the meantime, I am not taking these off until I have to. My feet are saying thank you thank you thank you! (photo courtesy onlineshoes.com)

1 comment:

just jen said...

ooh! i'm envious! super-great! i heart Mary Janes...