09 February, 2009

Happy Valentines Day from James and his Preschool Classmates





This morning the 2 year preschool playdate class held their annual Valentines Day party. I attended this illustrious event, and was grateful for the opportunity to do so. It was a crazy day full of playing and eating and crafting and singing and stories. There were so many precious little ones there. I was so happy to be able to spend the morning with James and even got a couple of cuddles. It's funny too how the kids respond to other moms there- at first I was the only one. One of the little girls wanted to sit in my lap, while some other kids looked at me with uncertainty. But when the cookies came out it was all good for everyone. The kids all had a great time, and it was a treat for me too to be able to see James in his Monday environment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great to see James "in action" .. I love Steve's participation too. Thanks for putting the pictures up! Didi