31 December, 2008

Happy New Year All!

Sorry for the lack of bloggage, but as usual I have a trillion Christmas photos to edit before posting and am overwhelmed a bit. Also, Ava and I have been extremely distracted by the Electric Company dvd that I got from our local branch of the public library. Seriously? Allen County Public Library Rocks. My. World.
There are plenty of things to be grateful for in the year 2008, but there are a few things going on right now that make that not so easy to see. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and look forward to the continuation of all the blessings bestowed upon us as well as additional blessings for us as well as our friends and family, whether we deserve it or not. As for resolutions, I think I won't make any last minute ones except to be the best I can be and really take the time to enjoy each moment.
That said, I wish all of you the very best in the new year- peace, happiness, prosperity. And the end to the worries you have. Probably most especially that one.

1 comment:

just jen said...

happy new year to you, PJ and the chickens! here's to a grand 2009 & may there PLEASE be a visit from the Indiana Thuringers to the warm tundra of AZ! ;) hugs to you all.