25 October, 2007

Endorsement

This afternoon while changing his diaper, James announced his endorsement for the President of the United States: "Obama!" I do not make these things up, people. Ava recognizes Matt Kelty from his signs, and told me yesterday that she was going to work for Tom Henry. Let's hope she's a prophet on that one!
Nothing new here. Weather is mid 50's and VERY windy today. We are still getting tomatoes out of the garden, and picked a few today on our way back into the house to put in quesadillas for the kids' dinner. It's too windy to be out for too long, and as we have painful memories of James' allergies last year at about this time I don't want to test it. Tomorrow should be sunny and 68*. I am thinking the park is in order!
Tonight PJ is presenting regarding the YMCA for the BZA (board of zoning appeals) in front of Council (I believe). Hoping to catch him on City TV. We tried to get a sitter to go out and hear our friend L's uncle play (he's a country musician, and from what I understand, quite good) but neither one of my sitters could do it, and the other alternate is in high school and it's a school night after all, so she was off. (If we would have gotten a sitter, I probably would have opted to go to the council meeting and hear PJ present, as I still have not had an opportunity to see it. That's entirely my fault, tho. In SB, we could have had Betsey come any time as he presented ALL THE TIME there. I'll be more diligent in my attempts here.) After that he has his first game on his soccer team, the '79 Lincolns (named for the car that the gentleman who put the team together drives). Unfortunately, there are so many teams that the rotations include games at 10:30, which is the time they have tonight. Yikes! Only 2 other games have this late start time, so it's not terrible. But what a long day for my poor man!

2 comments:

PJT said...

Love your blog.
Have you been on vacation or something?
It's been like a month since your last post

Wild Wild West Drive said...

Ok Mister Smarty Pants will lay off the nice comments about you and will start noting the smartiness instead!