20 November, 2007

Holy Cow it's been a while!

I really have no excuses. Just taking a bit of a break. So let's get down to what's been going on the last few weeks! First off, there was Halloween. After that, I can't even remember! Deb and Tom just left yesterday after a week of visiting (poor things almost got fogged in!) and Ava had a busy week at school that week as well. We made a turkey dinner, and had a lovely time during their visit. Tomorrow there is the big lighting of all the Christmas stuff downtown, and if it isn't raining we will attend and have pictures. Then Thursday we are off to Chicago to spend the holiday with Jason and Matt. Back on Friday after Trader Joes, and then I think we are off to the official start of the holiday season. Yikes! I will continue the crocheting, and maybe try another sewing project. Ava liked the robe I had on last night- kind of a robe/nightgown combo. So will see what I might come up with at the fabric store. Just found out we have a Hobby Lobby too- will have to see if that has a better selection and better prices. Anyhow, heres what we have been up to!

No comments: