01 June, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


So PJ bought me a wonderful early birthday present- an ihome! It goes in the kitchen, and you can listen to am, fm, a few tv channels, and the local noaa weather channel! But most importantly, you can listen to the ipod!! The sound in this house travels interestingly, so I can hear James from his room to the living room like he is right there, but cannot hear the stereo in the kitchen or dining room. The ihome solves all these woes.

Extra KUDOS to PJ for a) getting the model in black (to match the appliances- I have also seen it in white and it probably would have really bugged me to not have matched- yes I know I need help) and b) putting it up pretty quickly and not making me wait and wait! I use it a lot, as I podcast some of the npr shows I cannot listen to when they are on due to children. Also it is good for dance party while making dinner (although we were listening to the '80s new wave music station on the tv recently and it is soooooo goooooood) and catching up on news while cleaning the kitchen or having lunch. It's awesome! Thanks Pijay!!

No comments: