05 May, 2009

I Do Not Have the Swine Flu

I got something, though. It felt like I got hit by a truck. Which I did not. I would have remembered that. I did get flattened by The Sickness tho. Came home and passed out in bed and did not get out at all until PJ came home and told me to go to RediMed. (that is my primary care physician, after all.) I waited for 2.5 hours in the lobby of RediMed, then went back. They swabbed the insides of my nose to test for flu, and my throat to test for Strep. All came back negative. The good doctor didn't know what I have but he did know that he wanted to give me a good antibiotic to kill whatever was going on inside me. I had chills, 103 degree fever, sore throat, general uneasiness. PJ got my perscription and I took a pill and went to bed. I feel so much better this morning! Jennifer took the boy to the park with Henri so I could rest. Bless her heart! So now I am going to rest. I just wanted you to know that I do not have H1N1. The end.

No comments: