24 May, 2009

Back among the living!

So I posted on the 5th that I (as far as my primary care physician RediMed could tell) do not have the Swine Flu. Heaven help us if anyone (including Dr. RediMed) could figure out what in the heck I do have. I believe it began as a virus turned into a cold turned into some horrible allergies turned back into a cold and now I am (please,LORD!) just suffering allergies. Almost three whole weeks where I have not completely cleaned my house, done more than the necessary laundry, or done much else other than sleep. But life has gone on around my unwellness. The basement carpet went in, and immediately the couch and tv went downstairs. Then I had to rearrange the living room. PJ and the kids got my flowers planted in the pots out front for Mothers Day. Ava pracitices soccer Wednesday evenings and has games on Saturdays (except yesterday due to holiday weekend). The garden has been planted. James celebrated the last day of his schoolyear with the FunFest and Family Picnic where cookies and juiceboxes were enjoyed with our regularly scheduled picnic lunch. And it is beaauuutiful weather. I just downloaded almost 80 photos onto the computer with the promise of adding them to the blog probably later this evening. Right now am off to make a green bean salad from the Mexican Everyday cookbook (soo yummy and easy) to take to a friend's party this afternoon. And continue to hack up a lung or two and blow my nose. Of course. More soon! Love, Ang.

No comments: