29 February, 2008

A Week has passed and I am tired


Actually, I am tired after recounting with PJ at dinner tonight all the things we did on our trip. The day we arrived PJ hit the driving range. The next day the fellas golfed and that night the family came for dinner. Then on Friday I met Jason for lunch and then we saw Brendan for dinner. Saturday was Tucson then Artis and Elaine came for dinner. Sunday was church, then out to Maricopa to visit the Gleash family (and back again later that night because we. left. Steve. there!!!) and went to Organ Stop Pizza for dinner. Monday I met Kath for a while before the fellas went back out for their second round of golf (where PJ shot a 78!!!!!), and then met Brendan and Kath for a nightcap and another round of Big Game Hunter (Kath's first time out!). Tuesday was a big zoo day and Wednesday we left super bright and early. Is everyone else exhausted? Goodness!
I have just finished sorting through the 152 photos left after my first purge. I purged more (mostly zoo animals and a couple of focus issues) but promise to post soon the fruits of our camera. In the meantime, I leave you with a sneak peak of the cuteness to come!
(yes I know the picture isn't right, it was one with focus issues and the kids were all so cute I couldn't bear to delete so I gave it a little pop art effect).
Also up soon is a list from Vocabularypallooza- James' exploding wordiness! It's pretty awesome, and the ones I will note are not the repeaters (where he repeats me then doesn't repeat it again). My favorite one now is "rock" which is first request when I come into his room in the morning or after stories at night. I would rock him till the cows came home. If only they made a chair like we have in Ava's room that rocked. Now then I could rock with him all night long...

No comments: