22 February, 2008

Home

We are home. The trip was so great. It almost felt strange to call Fort Wayne home when we returned. But home is where the heart is, home is where you hang your apron, and as it turns out home is where you nurture sick chickens and find snow on the ground and 20* temperatures. It is nice to be home nonetheless. There will be AZ Blogging, and photos galore. I have gone through and narrowed the plethora down to 152. But there are a few zoo pics in there too, so will end up with fewer. First I have to organize, name and edit. So keep your pants on people! Did I mention sick chickens? Also it's been a 2 day Laundrypalooza around here. Speaking of which, I have to go before Daddy's pants wrinkle. I broke up with the iron a while ago and I don't want to have to go crawling back to him.
p.s. for those of you who know we are on the fence about one more chicken the latest is that we are not preggers. My friend L says that if you are not actively preventing pregnancy then you are trying, so I guess there is the possibility of a big family yet. Keep good thoughts for the kids well being in your hearts and we'll be in touch...

No comments: