17 September, 2009

Random Thursday Evening Thoughts

1) I am glad I did not drive home behind that weird pickup truck that was spewing mosquito spray out of the top of the cab again tonight.
2) If I need to have a wake/service, it should be at D.O. McComb on Lake Avenue. So very pretty.
3) This banana tastes so good.
4) I love the smell of freshly baking bread. After yoga all of downtown was alive with the smells of Aunt Millies.
5) I am pretty sure the guy two mats down from me at yoga fell asleep during the final relaxation. Same guy who was making really strange noises at the end last week. This week was snoring noises.
6) I really like the lights at Friemann Square. Sort of seventies, but in a pretty way.
7) I really do not like the music they play at yoga classes. Same as massage music. New agey, and it makes me a little irritated. Maybe I need a home practice and should listen to Mussorgsky.
8) I have awesome friends and am so very grateful for them.
9) My sleeping chickens are pretty much the cutest things eveh.
10) I am out for the night. Sweet Dreams, y'all!

No comments: