16 August, 2009

It's been too long...


No excuses. But for now, I will share that I have about 270,691 photos to put onto the computer from Didi and Papa's visit, school starts next week (YIKES!) and I am in love. Go here to find out more, and know that I have two goals beginning the start of Sept; yoga and blogging. Three times a week min. even if it is utter nonsense. Wait, that's what I throw at you now. Unless of course one of these (oh yes indeed it comes in orange, and green too, a suitable backup color!) comes into my life, then I will have to take a sabbatical and throw the (newly homeschooled if we are on the road) chickens into this lovely thing and travel to visit my family and favorite virtual neighbor. Right now, I am off to see Julie and Julia with my favorite actual neighbor!

No comments: