27 August, 2008

Is it just me?

This morning when looking out the window to investigate the dogs latest barking, I found my next door neighbor with her trusty tape measure measuring the curb in front of our house (not her own!). Is it just me or would that ruffle your feathers too? I am so fired up I (almost) don't need a second cup of coffee!
Ava is home from school today. There was a regurgitation incident yesterday, followed by another last night. Not sure if it's food or viral. The boy as of this point shows no signs (thank God) so we are on the couch frying our brains with too much tv today. She seems much better but a) we don't want to take any chances and b) they don't want to see your child until 24 hrs after the sickness has passed, so we will hang out around here. Not like there's not plenty to do. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

fwbikecommuter said...

She is probably measuring where Tom Cain marked the tree location.