18 November, 2009

Thinkin' About Getting Back into the Blog Saddle

I googled PJ the other day. A couple of local blogs had the schedule of the council meeting last week which featured our one and only, and a couple of really old blog posts from yours truly were the only applicable things to really come up. So I looked at said really old blog posts and thought, "Wow, this looks like I used to have fun with it!" Sometimes it seems like the day is filled with so much minutiae and perhaps I have lost the sense of how to get past that so I have stopped blogging. I've been missing something in my life, and was thinking lately how I have an urge to be creative but have trouble carrying through. Perhaps the blog would be a good place to start. I don't need any exceptional skill (except to spell correctly and 1) am pretty good with that and 2) hello, spellcheck!) like working a crochet hook or sewing a straight seam. So we are going to start here. Slowly. But hopefully make it feel like less of a job and more of a creative outlet. I'm getting back in the saddle. Prepare to be underwhelmed.

No comments: